Monday, June 3, 2013

First Blog

     I have recently signed up for some free samples to be sent to me as well as a couple subscription boxes. I haven't received anything yet; however, they should be arriving on my doorstep at the end of the month.
     I plan to post my reviews of those samples and boxes on here. I have never had a blog nor posted a video (which I plan to do as well) of my review of a product on the internet. I have told family, friends, and co-workers about different products as well as the occasional person in the store debating between two products. So..... why not just post it on the internet. I am No longer working full time (working PRN which results in a few days a month) and I do have my A.A. in Journalism, so this is right up my ally. :-)
     Until next time...


~Cristina aka Stay at home mom of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment